Tuesday, June 24, 2008

only 15% ... more to go

It has been a week of being unemployed! That might sound like I could be leading a "tai tai" lifestyle, but trust me, I am not. I felt more tired than when I was at work! hahaha. It has been a time of running around getting things done, meeting people whom I would miss when I'm in HK, packing things to bring to HK, packing & throwing things that are getting into the way. My mum hopes to see pixie's territory clean and neat before she prances off to HK. Hence, that explains my stuffy nose after just 2 hours of packing stuff... o_o The stuffy nose doesn't help in speeding the packing/cleaning work up! help... Shall put on mask and see if that helps in any way.

Today, I met Buddy for a simple lunch while waiting for Ah Keow. We headed down to East Coast Park for cycling! :) We all have not cycled for a long time... The quiet ECP was really a pleasure to cycle in. We went all the way beyond the SAFRA resort, and even explored a new route that would eventually end at Changi Beach Park. Due to time constraint, we stopped and turned back at "6180m to Changi Beach Park" marking. We shall continue in future when we can! okay? =) Tired and with a stiff backside, we persist on to reach back the rental kiosk at 5.30pm. We were all quite worn out and hence needed refuelling... haha. I down a egg and ham sandwich and a ice cold ribena, while the 2 gals watch me gobbled my food. We left ECP around 6.30pm. Though tired, it was really nice :) especially with the long chat on the really long bus journey.

15% packed only... and so far, I see more and more unnecessary things being packed in! haha... Buddy said if I bring too many things, it would be disaster when we are moving back. True. Suddenly, I woke up. Hence, it shall be unpacking and packing tomorrow before I zoom out of the house for more errands running and meet-ups!

Well, it is less than 1 week from the big day... 6 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home