Friday, April 18, 2008

simple update

It has been half a month since I last blogged. This half a month has been crazy at work. There are times when one gets so frustrated that the best thing to do is to actually walk out of the office. Hoewever, amidst the crazy work load, I have my fair share of fun and play. Karaoke... bowling... enjoying good food... visiting tea house... exercising... fun-fair... which all bring tremendous joy and fun. Even though bowling is like a once in a blue moon thing, it was still quite fun. The evening at Tea Chapter was a chatty night for 5 of us, talking about everything and anything under the sun.

Today is Friday with no project meetings. It was supposed to be a carefree day perhaps with lots of fun at the end of a day's work hanging out and doing leisure stuff. But being down with flu, I guess I really have to surrender. Anyway, work is still piling up. I cleared some, but more came in to replace what was cleared. But I am still positive. Yes. I am. hehe! LEt's hope that the rest of the month would be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home