Tuesday, June 17, 2008

16th June 2008

2 years and 12 days ago, I joined HUAY. Thanks to Buddy's phonecall on a Wednesday evening, I went down on the next evening for a meeting with Mr Huay. I had heard a lot about him fron Buddy. Hence, was looking forward to meeting him. It was a pleasure meeting him and I am very thankful to Mr Huay for so willingly offering me a position. That was when I was going through a rough patch at work. From 5th June 2006, I looked forward to working almost everyday. Mr Huay has been a forgiving and accommodating boss. I will always be thankful for having the opportunity to work with him and my fellow colleagues. They have been very helpful and have given a wonderful 2 years at HUAY. It is a place with warmth and laughters. I will always remember everyone. Besides the wonderful company at work, I have made some friends with fellow working consultants as well. I gained not only knowledge and experience at work, Ialso gained friendship and love of people at work.



Tomorrow will be my last day with HUAY. Even though there are many issues to be resolved in every projects, I will only be able to finish whatever I can and promise by the end of tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home